Commercial Real Estate Development
Real estate development is a multifaceted business, encompassing activities that include the following:
- Renovating and retrofitting properties enhancing them to attract premiumTenants, thereby increasing the value of the property, while ensuring all codes are satisfied.
- Purchasing properties, developing them into revenue producing properties, while managing and directing the rezoning, design and building at all stages.
- Assembling parcels of land for future development, including land planning, drafting plans, and services.
- Arrange financing, joint ventures and equity players for numerous opportunities.
- Providing extensive analysis to determine the optimum use for a property.
- Prepare marketing strategies for all projects.
Typically, a tract of land is purchased, the marketing of the property is developed, moving forward to the conception of the building program and design, receiving the necessary public approvals and financing, building the structure, and leasing, managing, and ultimately selling it. We work with many counterparts along each step of this process, including architects, city planners, engineers, surveyors, inspectors, contractors, leasing agents and more.
Our expertise and experience has allowed us to assemble a team of professionals to address the environmental, economic, physical and political issues inherent in complex development projects. We know how to take the project from beginning to end.